Yoga was originally taught from teacher to each individual student designed to meet the student's specific physical and mental needs to help them achieve maximum health and well-being. Take advantage of this traditional teaching method by scheduling a private yoga session with Lynn. Together we will develop a personal practice that will allow you to experience and enjoy the many gifts yoga has to offer.
Benefits of Yoga
- Brings balance and harmony to the body, mind and spirit
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the mind, reduces stress and anxiety
- Slows heart rate
- Slows respiratory rate
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Increases vitality and energy
- Improves balance, strength and flexibility
- Improves range of motion
- Improves functions of internal organs including digestion and elimination
- Reduces insomnia and depression
- It helps combat addictions such as smoking
- Complementary therapy for conditions such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, migraines, and AIDS
- It is not, in itself, a cure for any medical ailment.
Private and group classes are by appointment to provide the ultimate in personal attention, safety, and privacy. Here are some of the class and workshop choices.
A passive class suitable for people looking to stretch out and move, recover from injuries, no flow, to restore and renew.
Vinyasa Flow Foundations
A dynamic flow class moving thru the basics into inversions and arm balances.
Restorative/ Meditation Combo
For inner awareness and breath
Yoga Strength & Core Progressions
Extras to practice at home.
Hips and Heart Openers
A focus on hip and shoulder openers.
Super Mini Retreat
A specialty short day workshop for you with food, yoga, and friends.
Choose a monthly plan privately or book in with a small group at your home, office, or yoga studio . We will practice a yoga class of your choice, followed by a short plant based nutrition discussion. I will showcase special products used for preparing healthy plant based foods and give you easy delicious recipes to make with them. We will also cover some practical tools for health and wellness.